Come join us in Edmonton, North America's largest northern city, from March 14 to 17, 2017.
- Tuesday, March 14, 12:30pm - 4:30pm
- Wednesday, March 15 and Thursday, March 16, 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Friday, March 17, 8:30am - 12:00pm
We'll gather each day in the peace and serenity of the Providence Renewal Centre in southwest Edmonton at 3005 119 Street NW.
Surrounded by trees and gardens, with a labyrinth and trails on the grounds of the Centre, we'll take advantage of the outdoors for walking and reflection, weather permitting. (See a map )
Parking and Transit:
There is free parking at the Centre. Drive all the way around and park at the back in the designated parking area (do not take your first left—that leads to a private parking area for the Centre). There are transit options nearby at Century Park LRT Station.
Accommodation is available on-site at very reasonable rates. You are responsible for making your own arrangements by contacting or calling the Centre at 780-430-9491. Mention that you are with the Art of Hosting Workshop; there are limited rooms available so please book early to ensure a space.
Rates as of November, 2016 are:
- single bedroom @$50.00CDN (approx. USD$37)per night offers 1 single bed, with shared bathroom and showers in the adjacent hallway
- suites @$80.00CDN (USD$60)per night for single occupancy and $105.00CDN (USD$78)for double occupancy; offers 1 double bed +1 single bed and ensuite bathroom with shower and bath